Supporting our clients’, respondents’ and employees’ health and wellness is our top priority as we navigate the constantly changing landscape surrounding COVID-19. Fieldwork is prepared to conduct, manage, and recruit your current and future projects, and to support you in finding alternative research methods including those where everyone works and participates from home.
- Fieldwork conducts online research every single day and we have used our online tools in emergent situations. We have a knowledgeable staff that will communicate any changes to respondents, test their technology and yours prior to the research and be online for the actual interviews should there be any issues. Rest assured that we will take you through all of the technology with no effort on your part.
- If your travel is restricted, we can connect you with local moderators.
- Your dedicated project manager is happy to coordinate video streaming in our facilities.
- We are not going anywhere! Should you choose to postpone your research we will be ready to support you and your team at a later date.
We are committed to supporting our staff and ensuring all Fieldwork facilities remain safe. Fieldwork has implemented our work from home protocol for our Project Managers and Recruiters, based on local official recommendation. No matter where in the world our team is working from, feel confident that we will not miss a beat.
We are always prepared for the unexpected and have protocols in place to quickly get our teams up and running when events prohibit our teams from physically being in the office.
- You can continue to expect regular communication from your project managers.
- We are able to transition to a remote recruiting process. You can continue to expect all screening, validating and confirmation to be completed with the utmost care.
We know you are juggling many balls and are happy to assist. Focus on the research. We’ll do the rest.
Have questions? Click below to contact any of our Fieldwork locations.