Natalie Renna, President of Fieldwork Minneapolis, joined host Priscilla McKinney on Little Bird Marketing's Ponderings From the Perch podcast to discuss her new position with Fieldwork, as well as the importance of staying helpful in trying and uncertain times.
For the past five years, Natalie has been helping clients and managing details as a Fieldwork Project Manager. When the opportunity arose for her to step into the role of President, she felt confident and ready to speak to every aspect of the facility and the work they do. Natalie is excited about what's to come at her facility as well as the industry in general with the rise of online research.
Listen to the full episode to hear more from Natalie on Fieldwork's culture and what makes the Fieldwork Minneapolis 11,000 sq. ft. midwest facility unique.
Want to hear from other Fieldwork presidents? Check out our Q&A blog series below:
- Q & A: Fieldwork Denver President Nikki Darré on Successful Medical Research Recruiting
- Q & A: Fieldwork Chicago-Schaumburg & NRC President Karyn Picchiotti on Market Research Recruitment
- Q & A: Fieldwork Dallas President Jessica Josset on Legal Focus Groups and Mock Juries
- Q & A: Fieldwork Atlanta President Kate Krohn on Respondent Recruitment Excellence
- Q & A: Fieldwork LA - Orange County President Kami Celano on Sourcing Quality Research Participants No Matter the Location