Becky Harrison, President of Fieldwork Fort Lee, NJ and Fieldwork New York City, was a guest on Little Bird Marketing's Ponderings From the Perch podcast. Becky and host, Priscilla McKinney, dive into the importance of doubling down on communication not only during a global pandemic.
When COVID-19 hit, Becky's teams were the first to close their doors and switch gears to ensure safety for all. As they juggled work still in the field, migrated studies online, and found creative ways to engage respondents, authentic communication was and continues to be the number one priority.
In this episode, Becky shares how her team is preparing to reopen and what opportunities she believes this pandemic will open up for the research industry moving forward. Click below to listen to the full conversation.
Want to hear from other Fieldwork presidents? Click below:
- Fieldwork Minneapolis President Natalie Renna Celebrates Success in Uncertain Times
- Q & A: Fieldwork Denver President Nikki Darré on Successful Medical Research Recruiting
- Q & A: Fieldwork Chicago-Schaumburg & NRC President Karyn Picchiotti on Market Research Recruitment
- Q & A: Fieldwork Dallas President Jessica Josset on Legal Focus Groups and Mock Juries
- Q & A: Fieldwork Atlanta President Kate Krohn on Respondent Recruitment Excellence
- Q & A: Fieldwork LA - Orange County President Kami Celano on Sourcing Quality Research Participants No Matter the Location