Sarah Kotva, VP and Partner at Fieldwork, was a guest on Little Bird Marketing's Ponderings From the Perch podcast. Sarah and host, Priscilla McKinney, discuss the vital roles communication, empathy, and flexibility play in successful leadership and adapting business operations to unforeseen circumstances.
In response to the coronavirus, Sarah walks us through how Fieldwork has been navigating the "great unknown," illuminating the necessary pivots her and the Fieldwork team have made in order to continually answer client needs and deliver superior service. From proactively collaborating with clients to adapt their projects to online research to shifting internal communications to virtual meetings, Sarah provides a roadmap for what successful leadership looks like in a time when it is needed most.
Listen to the full episode to hear more from Sarah on how Fieldwork has been able to safely retain high levels of productivity and togetherness while keeping the operations moving forward through uncharted territory.
Want to hear from other Fieldwork presidents? Click below:
- Fieldwork Minneapolis President Natalie Renna Celebrates Success in Uncertain Times
- Q & A: Fieldwork Denver President Nikki Darré on Successful Medical Research Recruiting
- Q & A: Fieldwork Chicago-Schaumburg & NRC President Karyn Picchiotti on Market Research Recruitment
- Q & A: Fieldwork Dallas President Jessica Josset on Legal Focus Groups and Mock Juries
- Q & A: Fieldwork Atlanta President Kate Krohn on Respondent Recruitment Excellence
- Q & A: Fieldwork LA - Orange County President Kami Celano on Sourcing Quality Research Participants No Matter the Location